After resume -> noise screen of death!!

Thu May 14 17:50:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

yes i think too, it's a kernel problem. i try to use om2009 but with the
kernel, i became the wosd when i wake up the device from the suspend.
i used the 2.6.28kernel

so i try the 2.6.29 kernel from shr. suspend works nice with this
kernel. but i have an error with wifi and no sound. so its not the right
kernel for om2009 :/

greets

stefan