After resume -> noise screen of death!!

Thu May 14 21:24:56 CEST 2009

Angus Ainslie wrote:
> On May 14, 2009 09:50:08 am einstein wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> yes i think too, it's a kernel problem. i try to use om2009 but with the
>> kernel, i became the wosd when i wake up the device from the suspend.
>> i used the 2.6.28kernel
>>
>> so i try the 2.6.29 kernel from shr. suspend works nice with this
>> kernel. but i have an error with wifi and no sound. so its not the right
>> kernel for om2009 :/
>>
>> greets
>>
>> stefan
>>

> The kernel in Om2009 is 2.6.29-rc2 even though the archive is named 2.6.28-
> stable.
>
> If you want to try a newer kernel with matching modules look here. It can be
> installed over the current Om2009 image
>
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/experimental/NeoFreerunner/

with this kernel suspend works good. but i have some sound problems and
wifi problems.
if i make a call, i don't here anything, but the other side here my. i
don't here ring ring or anything else...

when paroli starts i became a error message "can't init service Wifi:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod:Method"GetPower" with signature
"" on interfaces "org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerControl" don't exist