[OM2009] Real slowdown in frameworkd, resulting no ringtones

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:55:31 CEST 2009

> Now I only get ringtones if the other part hang up before I get
> the paroli call screen. In that case I get ringtone for about 2-3 sec.
> (but the phone calling is already ended)

Ok. I spended the whole day on this bug. Finally found it, and could identify
the file, which broke it. (/etc/freesmartphone/oeventsd/rules.yaml), and the
git commit too:

Mirko says maybe the rules are fine, just the implementation not.
Either way, this is the root cause.

Feel free to fix FSO or revert this commit;-P

Best regards,