Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:31:58 CEST 2009

Nice work c_c!

I like the way the interface is developing, simple and clean.

I have a couple suggestions, if I may:

1) A "Random" option to complement the new "Loop"

	The rational for this is obvious I think.

2) Having the back button ("|<<") act as follows:
	if t > 0  ) Reset first to the beginning of the track
	if t == 0 ) Skip to the previous song

	This is from experiencing how other media players
	operate, and also from the annoyance of being
	interrupted and missing part of a song, and having to
	use the slider to scroll back to the start.

Again, great work!  I use it all the time.

Kind regards,

Toaster`