First release of Enscribi - handwriting recognition input method

Olof Sjobergh olofsj at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:45:11 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:44 AM, jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com> wrote:
> so after searching for a bit i am failing to find a link for
> libecore_evas.so.0 as an ipk.
> closest mention is this:
> http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td2587826i60
>
> but i find no link. any ideas out there?

I think it should be the package named ecore-evas. I'm on a business
trip, so I don't have access to my freerunner and can't confirm this,
but now that I think about it the efl libraries changed version
recently. So I think Enscribi has to be recompiled for this version.
I'll take a look at it and will put together a new package when I get
home (will probably have time sometime early next week).

Regards,

Olof