[Om2009] testing Release 3

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri May 15 10:41:11 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Max <max at darim.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Speaking of gui things... Right now (with om2008.12) right after booting
> (which takes eons btw :) I can see many colorful icons for programs I
> installed with opkg (most of them useless unfortunately). One of the
> icons is dialer another messages and third is bookreader.
> As far as I understand after booting into om2009 I'll see black screen
> of paroli (I can wait for eye-candy stuff for another year if it'll

Press AUX for 2 sec to get to settings menu. There go to 'Display' and
change 'profile' to 'illume' and you'll get to top bar youäve used to
and now Paroli is just like any other program.

Or from command line: run DISPLAY=:0 mdbus
org.enlightenment.wm.service /org/enlightenment/wm/RemoteObject
org.enlightenment.wm.Profile.Set illume
(that's a single command)