News from Tuxbrain, DebConf special offer

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri May 15 11:32:30 CEST 2009

Hi there,
We have change our whole site to be more communicative both in spanish
and english, and  be able to have direct feedback from our costumers
and/or friends and less product centric. Work still in progress, and a
lot of info has to be published but we can't stand without plubishing
the already done ;)
BTW our first post is a great news for Debconf9 attendants, more info
in our site www.tuxbrain.com :).
Comments of any kind as always are welcome.

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com