[Om2009] Suspend not working after recieving a call

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:35:50 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Laszlo KREKACS
<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Angus Ainslie <nytowl at openmoko.org> wrote:
>> You can attach it here .
>> https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2284
>
> Done.

I examined the log more thoroughly, and wrote my findings in the bugreport:
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2284#comment:11

My suspect, there is a race-condition when receiving call/sms, and therefore it
does not happen always this suspend bug.
(triggering after it put into the CallListContainer)

Would be nice if some frameworkd expert could take a look at this report.
If more information/testing is needed Im more than happy to help out. Really.

Laszlo