[all] usb headset connector?

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:24:05 CEST 2009

Unless it's not a soundcard at all, but is just a simple adapter.

I.e. the phone manufacturer tweaks the usb port a little to include
the audio lines  in the same plug (although obviously not at the same
time - there must be some switching mechanism to go between USB mode
and headset mode) and then sells the adapter.

That's how I'd do it; must be more profitable than making a tiny USB
soundcard and selling it for $6.99

Cheers, Joseph