[shr-testing] sim not recognised

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:06:16 CEST 2009

2009/5/15 arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de>:
>> mickeyterm reports moko11 is the firmware
>> still no connection though, shr-settings reveals no modem information,
>> and the gsm antenna switch won't stay in the 'on' position
> well, if you got mickeyterm up and running, why not check with the known
> at commands directly?

well, i don't really understand the AT commands beyond guessing at the
ones that appear obvious, and don't know what i'm looking for. i tried
a few, to see what they return - most gave me something which looked
reasonable, although AT+CNUM returned an error, rather than my phone

AT+CEER gave me: +CEER: 0,1,1,255,no error
which was different to the response on the om wiki
+CEER: 0,0,5,16,normal call clearing

can anyone suggest what i should be looking for?