Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at
Fri May 15 19:41:26 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 15 Mai 2009 19:27:58 schrieb c_c:
> Hi,
> Thomas Zimmermann wrote:
> >>So it would be nice if you commit only code that builds to the svn und
> >> add
> the
> >>images used in intone and the .desktop file to the svn.
>   Sorry for the current state. The last commit somehow scrambled the header
> files. Will be committing the working files tonight.
>   I'll also add the images and the desktop file in a resources folder. Wish
> I could help with the .bb file too.
I did a bb for SHR... so no problem :) For now I extracted the icons from the
ipk and did a patch to make it build ;) Looking forward to drop that again

> Thanks.

Thank you

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann