GSM Firmware upgrade

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Sat May 16 11:33:44 CEST 2009

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:

>> but it doesnt say which version of firmware
>> needs upgrading, or any way to check your
>> current firmware version, neither on the
>> "Flashing" page;
>
> the flashing issue has been discussed so much the last few weeks that i
> honestly do not understand, how you can come up with the questions again.
> the archives ar full with multiple times the answers.

Well... and apparently nobody cared enough at OpenMoko Inc to issue a
statement with proper instructions for regular users ? ... nor updating
the wiki pages to make it user-friendly either :-/

Not everyone has time to read avery threads I suppose...

Just my 2 cents,
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www.olivierberger.com/weblog/