[possibly any] Your storage is full

ivvmm unachievable at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:09:12 CEST 2009

Hello list.

My friend's been having this problem for a long time(since I installed
her SHR, before that it was FDOM). And I experience it myself.

The message 'Your storage is full' is being displayed for me each time
the distribution boots and nothing could be done with it. Cannot see
_ANY_ sms in the messages app. There is _nothing_ displayed.

My friend says she's been able to delete them by inserting the sim into
her Motorola and deleting them by hand there.

What's the problem here? What app works with the sim card? Does the gsm
modem work with it so it is broken or is it just a modem?