[possibly any] Your storage is full

Chaosspawn23 Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Sun May 17 11:16:07 CEST 2009

ivvmm schrieb:
> Hello list.
>
> My friend's been having this problem for a long time(since I installed
> her SHR, before that it was FDOM). And I experience it myself.
>
> The message 'Your storage is full' is being displayed for me each time
> the distribution boots and nothing could be done with it. Cannot see
> _ANY_ sms in the messages app. There is _nothing_ displayed.
>
> My friend says she's been able to delete them by inserting the sim into
> her Motorola and deleting them by hand there.
>
> What's the problem here? What app works with the sim card? Does the gsm
> modem work with it so it is broken or is it just a modem?

I *think* I had the same problem some time ago with shr testing. I was able to
fix them by deleting all (!) messages on the SIM via SHR-Settings (the option
for that is under "phone" IIRC). Not a nice fix, but it works. If you want to
keep your messages, you could run the backup script somebody posted here some
time ago to copy your messages into a file in advance.

Regards,
Konstantin