running google mobile applications?

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Sun May 17 20:16:38 CEST 2009

Hello,

This app:

http://m.google.com/app/v2.0.6/L1/gmail-g.jar

is a midlet (JME-CLDC), so you cannot start it as you would do with a JSE or JME-CDC application.

In this page there are instructions to start a midlet on Phoneme Advanced:

http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~davy/phoneme/?q=node/22

(bottom of page)

Perhaps you can adapt those instructions to your Linux device. Also, unzip that jar file and have a look at the manifest.

Regards,
Juan Lucas