BL-5C Nokia battery information NA, why?

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Mon May 18 01:15:37 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 01:50 +0200, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 05:03:32PM +0200, Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Maybe the wiki is a bit disambiguous, but none of the replacement
> battery works
> > in freerunner.
>
>    Please define "works". Note that you can simulate a non-GTA02
> battery
> simply by putting a piece of paper or plastic between the middle pad
> of the battery and the middle pin of the battery connector.

openmoko-shr-image-glibc-ipk--20090427-om-gta02.rootfs.tar.gz

Humm... Battery, shipped with FR, can run about 6 hours with GPS on
above fs and kernel.

I think "work" means all functions can be used (remaining battery
indication, battery info display, anyway compatible with battery shipped
with FR)

BL-5C can't display battery info/remaining battery and charge with FR.

Is there anyone familiar with the battery driver? I hope I can charge
the battery with FR and show some info on FR as possible as we can.

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)