[Om2009] comments about om2009

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Mon May 18 18:52:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks for sharing your findings. Really, all this is helpful to us!

> So I first changed profile and surprised happily that there are
> terminal (and nano) pre-installed, so I got ssh over wlan working
> without any hassling with usb. But then my connection disconnected
> because phone suspended. I turn suspending off in illumes
> wrench-settings, but it doesn't help because paroli has own settings
> and own suspend time.

these are not paroli settings but fso settings which are exposed in
paroli. Also, you will find that none of the settings you find in
illume-wrench except the profile switcher are mirrored in paroli.

> When I try to close home (just for testing will it crash) It draws
> vertical line on middle of screen.
> http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/333258bf820a1072e77de1c50e3dd09a.png

This was a bug in enlightenment (e17) which was fixed upstream.

/mirko