root almighty

Max max at darim.com
Tue May 19 10:27:58 CEST 2009

В Втр, 19/05/2009 в 09:21 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez пишет:
> Max, search on the list, for example in nabble[1], and you will find a
> lot of pretty loooong threads disscussing this issue
>
> [1] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html

Tried to search it but found only small discussion on setting root
password and using ssh key authorization for login instead of password.
This definitely adds some security but to my mind running phone software
which is actively communicating with outside world by definition under
root account is still a huge problem.

Would you point me to particular link to that discussion?

Max.