Intone (0.50) Elementary based mplayer frontend
cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 04:13:21 CEST 2009
Ok. Here's a bug fix and minor improvement release.
* after pausing on an incoming call, Intone will now restart playing only
after release of a call that paused it. Earlier it restarted even if you
paused it to make a call and hung up that call. Thanks to Jérôme Lahalle.
* Fixed crash on end of playlist (bug introduced in 0.50)
* Intone now remembers your bass and treble settings.
* It restores all system audio settings on pause and exit.
If you change music under a folder you've already added, re-adding the
folder lets intone rescan that folder. Thought I'd mention that.
- id3 tags in the playlist ( *if* the rescan doesn't slow down too much and
the libraries are available in most feeds)
- Option to choose between default (user selectable) folder instead of the
Help needed - artwork for the shuffle(random) and loop playlist icons
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Intone-%280.50%29-Elementary-mplayer-frontend---updated-17-May-tp2587826p2943766.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community