Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Wed May 20 16:34:08 CEST 2009

I'm interested - however, I think you might want to set a bit more direction
in terms of where you want to go with it.   The problem is that UI's are
very subjective.  I saw at least one person say that the current paroli UI
in OM2009 is good, whereas I think it's at best kinda boring...

and I'd suggest you might want to go a bit further than just a 'theme'.
I'd like to see some serious thought put into the whole user experience -
how does the user make a call, send an SMS, start an app, etc.

Risto - can you say a little bit about how *you* would like things to look
and work?  Is there an existing phone or PDA UI that you think  we could
borrow good ideas from?