[android] new cupcake image

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Wed May 20 19:29:44 CEST 2009

Just tested this, but having a problem.  Kernel seems to boot OK, and the
"Android" splash comes up, but then seems to loop (animation starts, pauses,
then starts again).

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the partitioning of the SD
card?  The wiki confused me because it instructs one to fdisk the card with
2 linux partitions (83), then format one with FAT and one with ext3.  I
fdisked the fat partition with vfat (0b) and formatted with vfat, could that
be the problem?

Russell Dwiggins
undrwater at verizon.net
(562)761-1819