[shr-unstable] opkg upgrade fail and can't boot FR to desktop

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:10:01 CEST 2009

2009/5/20 Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>:
> I just run opkg update and opkg upgrade a few minutes before.
> And when I shutdown FR and boot it again, it can't boot to desktop.
>
> It shows
> btusb_intr_complete: hci0 urb c7020b20 failed to resubmit (19)
> btusb_send_frame: hci0 urb c7020b20 submission failed

I've just done

sed -i 's/testing/unstable/g' /etc/opkg/*
opkg update;opkg upgrade

and now I'm getting this too...

I can still get in via ssh. It look as though e is missing a library:

$ enlightenment_start.oe
Enlightenment : using user default
E - PID=1530, do_precache=0
/usr/bin/enlightenment: error while loading shared libraries:
libecore_evas-ver-pre-01.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Regards

Jeff