[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu May 21 08:52:37 CEST 2009

Nice app :)
I know it should be no easy, but a feature that I miss both in Tango
and this is the ability to rotate the maps accordingly the direction
you are moving on to have always up i the screen what you have in
front of you. Maybe a semi transparent Compass on the scree can help
to not get confused. offcourse it has to be an option you can
But when you move in bike for example it can be an awesome feature.