[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:09:52 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> I know it should be no easy, but a feature that I miss both in Tango
Hi!

What I miss is street name search. In openstreetmap we can search, so it is
possible somehow to extract street names and gps coordinates of them.

I could download all street names within a rectangle, so lets say the
area of my town.
Thats way it wouldn't be confused, if two cities share the same street names.

Is it difficult to implement?

Laszlo