NEW e-tasks Alpha release Updated

kimaidou kimaidou at
Thu May 21 10:42:22 CEST 2009

to sync with evolution, there is an amazing simple to called
syncevolution which uses the syncml protocol to sync with a server (as
funambol eg). I use it on my desktop, and it rocks !
Your tasks app must use the evolution data server.

The only pbm : one has to compile it for the freerunner. If someone
around has good compilation skills :D