PDU Decoding

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Fri May 22 09:43:52 CEST 2009

Hello list,

I've been facing an issue since a few days : i can't access my messagebook
under shr :

After some tests it seems to be related to an encoded sms which isn't well
handled by FSO. I've open a bug on their tracker
(http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/439), but i'd like to be able to
decode the messages i have in PDU mode, so that i can 1) isolate the right
one and report it for the issue to be fixed and 2) be able to answer my 1
week old messages (i can access the messagebook using mickeyterm and
AT+CMGL).

I've tried various pdu decoder i found on the net (mainly python-based) but
none has succedeed (i've tried several of my messages).

Can anyone help me decoding thoses messages?

Thanks in advance.

K-