Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri May 22 11:19:06 CEST 2009

<snip>

> Tasks:
> 1. create a central communication point (wiki is enough?)
> 2. take all those screenshots
> 3. create an inkscape .svg file (already done)
> 4. import those screenshots in there
> 5. import the images from edje directories (call button, delete button, etc)
> 6. start drawing proposing consistent layout, etc.
>
> Who is in?
We are in,
task 2 done  you can see and download them  at http://www.tuxbrain.com/node/19
Victor , my buddy and designer/artists of Tuxbrain will take a look
and will participate on this proposal , but it a little bit scared
about the volume of the list and he "let me" read and filter it  , so
any one that need contact him directly can email at victor at
tuxbrain.com