Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:05:36 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> We are in,
> task 2 done  you can see and download them  at http://www.tuxbrain.com/node/19
> Victor , my buddy and designer/artists of Tuxbrain will take a look
> and will participate on this proposal , but it a little bit scared
> about the volume of the list and he "let me" read and filter it  , so
> any one that need contact him directly can email at victor at
> tuxbrain.com

Hi!

Good to hear!

Why not join to irc.freenode.net #paroli ?

Im in the middle of redesign the default gui
(mainly to be consistent, buttons be always finger friendly and
at the expected place)

I also created some graphics too. So if you/he want to help
to develope the *default* look, is the best to join to #paroli, and
we can talk about it. (how can he try the new gui, how it like, etc).

Or the other possibility is to design a completely new look,
in that case only inkscape required. Im more than happy to
help out the implementation (.edc file), and Im sure mirko too.

Im focusing on the default look right now. I expect to release it
the next week (need to talk iwth mirko and nytowl about an
experimental ui release).
So every helping hand is welcomed.

Laszlo