[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:57:37 CEST 2009

Thanks for the report!
I finally found the bug that when cursor moves out of left or top
screen, the "keep location/cursor in view" mechanism fails.

William Kenworthy, also pointed out this problem, here is my reply (I
didn't notice this problem at that time):

I'm adding a indicator for the "keep cursor in view" state. New
package will be uploaded within 1 day.