Solar backpack (Solar charger)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat May 23 17:30:30 CEST 2009

in australia there is a company  called www.pedalpower.com that has
the full solution, I trying to reach them but with any luck I will try
again tomorrow morning. but in  parelell I trying to make my own
solution, just a aux batery able to recharge while charging providing
500mA will do the trick, just precharge that battery and it will at
least be mantained by the dynamo. I still searching for one that
fits. For the dynamo hubs , my local bike workshop is searching for an
affordable one(shimano, afiline..), but the main problem is that all
dynamo hubs requires to unmount and remount the hole wheel, and this
is  an added cost in the total  amount. so he is also searching for
wheels with the dynamo hub already mounted. once I got information I
will post.