Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat May 23 18:30:41 CEST 2009

Am 23.05.2009 um 14:04 schrieb Yorick Moko:

> any news on the repair?

Rework has been started this week and the first units have been
shipped back.

> my order status says for quite some time 'Freerunner received.'
> is everything going according to shedule?

Mostly.
We did have a public holiday in Germany on Thursday (and a voluntary
holiday on Friday) this week, so this has delayed completion of the
first batch this week by the SMD rework company. But I am sure we will
have the first major batch reworked by mid of next week.

> just curious

I completely understand...