Intone (0.51) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:07:32 CEST 2009

2009/5/25 Laszlo KREKACS <laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com>:
>> And now I cant find the package, where libmad.so.0 belongs.
>
> On irc jonkristian was kind enough, to execute the following commands:
> find / -name libmad.so.0 -> /usr/lib/libmad.so.0
> opkg search /usr/lib/libmad.so.0 -> libmad0
>
> So the package should be libmad0. According to
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/armv4t/ ,
> There is no libmad0 package available.

this for me is the fundamental problem with om200x releases. they're
great for stability and phone-like activities, but there is such a
small number of packages available for doing/supporting other stuff,
it encourages a very un-linux like way of doing things. i got to a
point of having to manually install so many libraries/other packages
to support applications. this is very frustrating and usually produces
a broken system, and i think why shr, hackable:1, etc are gaining
popularity. now if only shr would recognise my sim, i'd switch back in
a flash