[SHR-Unstable] Broken Batter Applet

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:28:27 CEST 2009

Hey, after this latest bout of upgrades in SHR-Unstable, the battery applet
up at the top is broken. It says I have a 32% charge with an estimated time
remaining of 13 hours and 28 minutes. That's wrong, and if I look in the
power section of SHR settings, it says I have 96% remaining with about 4
hours left. That sounds a whole lot more likely. I've rebooted several times
and run depmod -a and ldconfig, just stabbing in the dark, but neither had
an effect.

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer