[shr] [om2009] call volume in shr-unstable

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Mon May 25 09:25:24 CEST 2009

hi,

shr-unstable has been working well on my fr. Latest flashing happened
about two/three weeks ago.

After last upgrades my call volume got really loud and the echo is
back. Also the outgoing sound (my voice) is overdriven and distorted a
lot. I tried flashing new unstable this morning and the same issue
happend.

but: my brothers freerunner seems to be much lover on sound output and
doesn't show any of this issues, actually his call volume is still on
the edge of being audible.

The same issue seems to be happening in latest paroli tr4. Is this a
FSO bug?

Petr