Launcher/Home Page - proof of concept - release
cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 13:21:45 CEST 2009
Well, seeing as there scope for having a decent launcher / home page, I
thought I'll make one. The result - launcher is written in C and uses sqlite
and elementary. It works, provides some needed features and lacks a few.
* Missed call indication
* New SMS indication
* Ability to set own wallpaper
* Categorise applications and see them in categories
Missing (but planned)
* better placement of icons
* launching feedback
* notification dbus service
* notification area
* elementary related (layout mainly)
* dbus service (maybe discuss on ML)
* c based framework for adding widgets
Any other Ideas / Suggestions.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Launcher-Home-Page---proof-of-concept---release-tp2969146p2969146.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community