GPRS and "incall" volume adjustment OM2009 and hackable?!

Steffen Winkler steffen.linux at
Mon May 25 15:24:42 CEST 2009

Hi there,

for me, hackable is quite useable, but I've got two questions, that are
also affecting OM2009: Is there a graphical setting application with
which I can activate and configure (passwd, username and provider) GPRS?

I haven't found something like that in hackable (even going through the
config files as descripted in
3A1-rev4-and-the-gprs doesn't work, I get no error, but I can't ping
anything) and for OM2009 I only found a notice, that it will be
implemented at the end of March ->|a2410042.

But march is over, so is there a GUI for GPRS settings?

And now the second question: Voice adjustment during a call. In
hackable, there is a slider for this, but it doesn't seem to do anything

In OM2009, if I read the wiki page correct, there is already such a
thing. But for what is it? Is it the adjustment of my microphone, or the
adjustment of my speakers? Or both?

Oh and, is OM2009 as fast as hackable? (scrolling, starting