Launcher/Home Page (Proof of concept) Working Release

c_c cchandel at
Mon May 25 16:39:38 CEST 2009

@jahckal - can you run it from a terminal and tell me what error it gives?
I'm running it on shr-unstable - and it euns fine. Of course - there will be
bugs :-) at this stage.

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>>Shouldn't repeat functionality from Paroli (even if it's currently
>>like the missed calls, and separation by f.d.o categories are way more
>>before I'll give it a try!
 Well, I've been waiting for a decent launcher for some time and paroli is
**much** more than a launcher. But the launcher part is a little behind. So
- this is what I came up with.
  Can you clarify what you meant with f.d.o categories?