Debuzzing

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Mon May 25 18:53:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Fri, 08 May 2009 10:24:58 +0200
Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> > 2009/5/8 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at computer.org>:
> >> The rework itself is essentially for free and Openmoko
> >> provides an additional free battery to make good your efforts and
> >> the time you don't have the Freerunner to use.
> >
> > I agree that this is _the_ deal for anyone in EU. Getting a new
> > battery in practice covers even the postage costs. Purchased my
> > rework already.
> >
> > Thank you a lot for making this happen, and also to Openmoko Inc for
> > showing some support to an initiative like this.
> >
> > -Timo
>
> I had my phone recently fixed in a fix party in Germany. Do I also
> get a free battery?

hmm, that's interesting.. I wasn't aware of this deal (free battery for
each buzz fix) probably because that wasn't though of yet when I got the
components for the buzz fixes.

I can ask Openmoko if I can get the batteries for the buzz fixes I've
been doing (round about 70 now) and then send them out. I doubt they
will ship directly to you because of the overhead involved.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann