Launcher/Home Page (Proof of concept) Working Release

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Mon May 25 22:07:23 CEST 2009

Hi Miguel,

it's not super intuitive, but it is documented in the 'how do I get to
settings' and 'how do I get Illlume' sections of - basically on the main page hold
the option button down for a few seconds to bring up the settings dialog,
and then under display hit 'profile' once to bring up the illume top-bar.

Then you can launch any applications you'd like from the illume panel.

Personally, I think it's a bit odd to have one launcher for all of your
other apps, and then the paroli main page as a 'launcher' for the
phone/sms/contacts page, but it sounds like people are working on fixing