Launcher/Home Page - proof of concept - release

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon May 25 22:08:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for this app! It looks very promising on my SHR phone.

Here my first experiences:

Switching between categories works very fast. I noticed that switching to an
empty category sometimes moves the drop-down-list down so that one cannot
reach all entries.

The displaying of new sms and missed calls works well and also looks nice. It
would be great to insert some empty space between this and the categories.
Perhaps it would be even better using a new line for it.

It would be really great to have some sort of feedback when launching apps. I
always end up starting  the apps twice.

It is not really multi tasking capable. IMHO it shouldn't wait for the started
apps.

Is it possible to make all entries in drop-down-lists the same width? I think
it would look way better. I also noticed this on other apps, so I think it's
an elm thing.

Its a great start. Keep it up!

Michael