Launcher/Home Page (Proof of concept) Working Release

jahckal jahckal at
Tue May 26 10:35:20 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:
> Hi,
> jahckal wrote:
>>>When i try to choose Set Application, i see Application as a title of
>>>the screen and line with sth like "@hh@@@@" etc. and it closes with
>>>Segmentation fault.
>   Well, it seems like there is a problem with the parsing of the files in
> /usr/share/applications.
> Can you post your ~/.launcher/launcher.db ?

I think so.
I've found my icons in hidden (out of the screen) Uncategorized category.
But it looks really bad, and i'm sure it's sortdesk and its subfolders in
/usr/share/applications. All folders name in applications are shown with
strange signs.
I know of course that when i will have launcher i don't need sortdesk (and
any folders in applications) but so far it is installed.
Here is my launcher.db .