Visit at Openmoko

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Tue May 26 12:21:32 CEST 2009

i think and hope, the moko-project would be also alive if they didn't produce
a new device..

i belive, there are possibilitys, as example gizmo for you
(http://www.gizmoforyou.com/e107_plugins/wrap/wrap.php?3)..

they also created something like a mobilephone (no case, this must be done by
the consumer :p
http://www.gizmoforyou.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_8&products_id=29)
so it's possible to use open smartphones in future too :)

the hope died at last ;)