Visit at Openmoko

Moko Mania mokom302 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:15:51 CEST 2009

"we are very much alive and well -- That's official. Thanks for caring"
is this MokoSarcasm?
According to Whoiswho on the wiki almost everybody got laid off.
Is the design team behind the layoffs? Are you part of the design team that
took our raster already?
If it's true then there is no more kernel support, no more software
releases. How about customer support?

Who is alive and well? The design team that cannot even design a simple
functioning phone UI? Is your statement the only official statement we will
hear for how long?
Please don't tell me that everybody who ever did anything good for the
community was fired.