Visit at Openmoko

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue May 26 19:00:18 CEST 2009

 Thanks,

   As you can well imagine Sean and I are working on an official
statement. This time around a lot
   more is involved than just us writing post so please be patient. This
week is pretty hectic for me
  and Sean, I'm travelling out of town today ( SF) and then I'll be back
for an Android conference on
  wensday and thursday.

Steve