Launcher/Home Page (Proof of concept) Working App Release 0.11

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at
Tue May 26 20:36:22 CEST 2009

Adam Jimerson wrote:
> I have ran into a dependency problem with it
> launcher: error while loading shared libraries:
> No errors where thrown during install of launcher, using the 0.15 package, I
> am using the 05/03 release of SHR-Testing what needs to be done to resolve
> this dependency, can't find anything that provides that in the SHR feeds.

For using it in testing, simple do:
 cd /usr/lib
 for i in libe*.so.0; do ln -s $i $(basename $i; done

However, this is a cool application.
By the way what about implementing in it what I've done in shr-notifier
for sound/vibration notification (both when the phone is in standby and

I've explained what I've done here [1]. The python code (as example) is
in my git [2].
I'd really miss that..

Treviño's World - Life and Linux