Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue May 26 21:02:01 CEST 2009

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> I've just tried it again in my Om2008 with fresh svn e/elementary (just
> recompiled), but I still get the "black" page bug.
> This is quite strange since I only get this behavior with this
> elementary application... Who knows why... :/

I've retried it today and... I got it working also in Om2008 distros (I
still use it due to its stability, I figure I'm not the only) ;)

Simply use my libraries [1] and run it with:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/e17/lib
ELM_THEME=/usr/e17/share/elementary/themes/default.edj intone

I've simply made a wrapper script in /usr/local/bin/intone with:

#!/bin/sh
export ELM_THEME=/usr/e17/share/elementary/themes/default.edj
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/e17/lib
/usr/bin/intone $*

Who knows why it doesn't grab correctly the elm theme, but it's nice to
get it there too :P!

[1]
http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/e17-illume-elementary%2bsvn20090507.tar.bz2

--