Visit at Openmoko

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Tue May 26 21:52:08 CEST 2009

I always thought that people being laid off is a sign that the company is
trying to stay in business. A sign of a company going down is (where I come
from) sad gentlemen coming to the office and taking out the computers.

Speculating in this thread is not really helping them at the moment, so just
stop it.