Launcher/Home Page - proof of concept - release

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Wed May 27 19:29:04 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 15:46:53 c_c wrote:

> Michael Zanetti wrote:
> >>What about dropping the drop-down-list for the categories and use the GUI
> element (not sure how it's called) that is also used by illume settings
> and elmphonelog for categories.
>
>   Are you talking about the toolbar? Well, I'll lose a lot of screen space
> that way wont I.

Hi,

Yes... The toolbar would use more space than the drop down list. But In my it
would be worth it.

Here is a quick mockup about how I could imagine it.
http://follefuder.org/mockup1.png

Anyways, you are the author, you decide.
This is just an Idea that I'd like to share with you.

Oh, and thanks for version 0.18!

Cheers,
Michael