[SHR] create opkg-packages

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Wed May 27 21:10:53 CEST 2009

yes, i belive that this works without great problems.. but my problem is
another one..

i couldn't open ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/packages/ipkg-utils (tried with firefox
& konqueror), and all instructions said, it must be downloaded there.. i also
couldn't install the files with apt-get install ipkg-utils (on ubuntu) or opkg
install ipkg-utils (on the moko), so i haven't the programm..

the other try was by hand (think, it's just a gzip..), but this also wasn't
work..

so had someone a idea where the ipkg-util-files are? or is the problem with the
handhelds.org-server just mine?