ePDFView package on opkg.org

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 27 23:00:01 CEST 2009

I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say that this
rocks...    At least I can get rid of the huge tool bar and still navigate
pages well...

I agree that a way to get out of fullscreen mode would be great.    'double
clicking would work', but even if it was a small 'X' icon in one of the
upper corners of the screen it be a big improvement.

Thanks!!

Warren

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Previdi Roberto
<previdi.roberto at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi list, i have made some little changes to ePDFView to scroll the
> pages in a more friendly way.
> You can find the package and the dependencies (from shr-testing) here:
>
> http://www.opkg.org/package_193.html
>
> To scroll the pages you can just scroll "out of" the actual page. I'm
> sorry for my english :)
> Let me know of any questions.
>
> roby

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca